Caffeine is a bitter substance, part of our daily routine found in coffee, tea, soft drink, chocolate, cocoa beans, medicated drugs and nuts. It have great effects on human metabolism. People usually use it as energy boosters and make them more active and alert. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system. In-take of caffeine starts to absorb in small intestine and dissolves into blood stream to circulate throughout the body. The formula of caffeine is C8H10N4O2.
Excess Amount Usage Symptoms
Increase in the intake of caffeine can disturb your routine. Excess amount of caffeine can cause
- Make You Nervous
- Make It Hard To Fall Asleep
- Cause Headaches
- Cause Dizziness
- Cause Abnormal Heart Rhythms
- Cause dehydration
- Make you dependent on it so you need to take more of it.
Regular use of caffeine makes you dependent on it. If you stop taking caffeine abruptly it may cause
- Trouble Conceiving
Amazing Facts About Caffeine
Caffeine is the most popular mood altering drug, which makes people more active and alert to deal with the daily life grind.
- Caffeine Resembles brain chemical, as it is considered to be a stimulant of nervous system so it has a link with the activities of brain.
- Caffeine does not help sleeping, it makes us active that is why people usually use it at midnight to keep awake for business or study purposes.
- There are possibilities that caffeine exaggerates the stress over human mind. Caffeine effects the perceptional matters within indiviual’s body, which triggers the stressful conditions.
- Caffeine can make a difference with conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Caffeine works as best natural pesticide and herbicide in plants.
- Caffeine sharpens the human mind, some psychologists tested the minds with regular use of caffeine gives more productive results.
- In the latest version of the psychology handbook “Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders” (DSM-5), caffeine withdrawal is listed as a mental health condition.
- Caffeine awakens the abilities to do more and have more.
- Caffeine enhance the IQ level of human mind.
This pie chart shows daily consumption of caffeine by people of different fields. Through a rough idea we come to know students uses caffeine on very large scale as it has facts of activeness as well as alertness. And triggers the sharpen side of brain to work more for betterment and great results. Second comes the office workers as they have a lot of pressure on daily basis to regulate the pressure and to work with calmness they use caffeine as tea, coffee, chocolates etc.
Caffeine Isn’t Addictive
It is really not addictive cause many people do not suffer the withdrawal symptoms. Caffeine in comparison to other drugs have minor side effects. Regular use of caffeine may make you use to it habitual activity may be involve and the element of dependency may be experienced but ‘addiction’ is much different term to be used cause it has only short-term effects. Caffeine is known as world’s famous “Psychoactive Drug“.