One of the worst nightmares that any woman would go through is to see her skin losing its charm and elasticity and slowly getting under the influence of wrinkles, fine lines, and the cruelest of all, sagging. It is a natural phenomenon that your body deals with the spirit of aging. No matter how much young you think of yourself but if you haven’t really taken care of yourself the signs of aging will be pretty damn visible and once the symptoms mature it gets harder for you to get rid of them. Some women realize the effect of aging after they have achieved a certain level of skin sagging and wrinkles and by then it is almost difficult to get rid of them completely. Women should be quite in-vigilant of themselves if they are skeptical about getting old. Here are 5 natural ingredients that will help you achieve tighter and fresher skin in no time.
If you haven’t heard of it before but egg whites are actually lifesavers when it comes to cool down the effect of burning on the skin. Whenever you accidentally bruise or burn your skin, immediately apply egg whites on the affected area to immediately stop the damage and cool down the burning sensation.
- Egg whites are natural astringents that will tighten up your skin moments after you have done the application. Not only that they will eventually add softness to the entire texture of the skin. Eggs are also used to cater hair problems because they are composed of proteins that provide instant benefit.
- Egg whites really help with lifting up sagged or loose skin due to aging or because of excessive weight loss.
- You simply need to whisk 2-3 egg whites together and manage to apply it over the face with the help of a brush and let it dry for 10-15mins flat. As the egg whites dry you can feel a tightening sensation on the ace immediately.
- This remedy can be worked on two-three times in a week for better results.
Lemon stops premature skin aging so if you are still enjoying your mid to late thirties you better start playing around with lemons over your skin because it is always better to try out good home remedies at the most optimum times. Lemons too are comprise by the same astringent properties like eggs and hence provide similar skin tightening benefits. Along with that Vitamin C present in lemons hydrates the skin and the collagen helps build the skin tissue that helps repair the elasticity, naturally.
- You can directly use freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply it on your face and neck both.
- Then leave this application on for 15 minutes or till it dries and then wash it off with water.
- Your skin might feel a little dry afterwards so always add on a moisturizer.
- This can be repeated up to thrice a week.
Aloe Vera is no doubt a miracle plant that helps the skin and the hair in so many ways and is often found out as the core ingredient in many skincare products. Aloe Vera gels help restore the nature elasticity of the skin by building fresh tissues. The malic acid helps get rid of signs of sagging and also benefits as a moisturizer.
- Make a yummy pack out of some aloe vera gel, a teaspoon of mayonnaise, and honey and apply it all over the face and the neck.
- The rest of the drill is the same to keep it on the skin for 15 minutes or till it dries and wash it off with water.
This might be a little eeky for a few women but this is actually a tested remedy to keep the skin fresh and against sagging. Most of the times our skin loses its natural elasticity because we were careless enough to replenish it of any hydration. Most women are culprits of not having enough water which is the core reason behind skin sagging and getting wrinkles as well as fine lines. .
- Get yourself some extra virgin olive oil, warm it up and gently massage this on your skin like you’re giving yourself a facial massage. You can have some better oils to grow hair faster.
- Use circular motions while massaging the skin for up to 10 minutes.
- This is basically a ritual that needs to be performed right before going to bed so that the face gets the goodness overnight.
The world’s fragrant natural tightening agent is no doubt rose water. Many Asian women prefer keeping a spray of rose water in their bags all the time so that whenever they are on the go to some place humid or sunny, frequent sprinkles will help the skin cool down and breathe. This too is a natural astringent that helps skin achieve its natural elasticity.
- Spray some rose water on your face and neck before going to bed because this is a good agent that hydrates and tightens your skin.
- Rose water can also be added in numerous face packs as a replacement to plain water as it increases the effectiveness of the mixture.